We couldn’t be more merry about our upcoming performance at the Avalon! We pride ourselves on being a long-standing tradition with local families and filling each & every one with holiday cheer.
With our new venue, here’s 5 things to know before you come:
- Get here early! There’s plenty of shops to visit & yummy treats to experience at the Avalon. Our “Wonderland” opens 45 minutes before show time for you to pick the perfect seat & grab a drink.
2. Where to Park – There is a Reserved Parking deck for the Hotel at Avalon – $15 or Valet. If you are eating or shopping before attending a performance, you can self-park anywhere on the Avalon property. For the least stressful experience, we recommend the hotel parking lot.
3. Drinks & Snacks – We’ll have a cash bar & some yummy snacks to enjoy before & during the show. Credit Card accepted.
4. Avalon Events – The Avalon Tree Lighting is the perfect compliment to our show! Plan to stay after the show on Sunday November 21 to view it & experience the full spectrum of holiday magic!
5. Immersive Experience – Once you select your seat, please make sure to keep aisles & pathways clear for our performers. You’ll be immersed in wonderland as soon as the lights go down.
We’ll see you November 20 & 21!